Jonathan Stone is a professional Creative Director and Digital Designing specializing in the apparel and fashion industry. Graduating from UCLA (2006) with Bachelor's of Arts in Anthropology, Human Complex Systems, and Japanese, he has pivoted his career and applied his education to digital designing. With over a decade of experience, he has expert technical skills in the software and production techniques used in all aspects from manufacturing to marketing.
- Hand Illustration
- DSLR Photography
- Photo Manipulations
- Japanese & Spanish Language
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe InDesign
- WordPress Admin
- Google Adwords
- Facebook / Instagram / Snapchat
- Mac & PC Proficient
- Leading a team of marketers, product developers, and graphic designers to rebrand and launch a new website, social media presence
- Managing website updates and social media : Increased social media following on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Running cross-platform give-away contests (2k Games, Warner Brothers, Military Badassery, and more)
- Creating and maintaining a cohesive look to the brand
- Working with marketing team to produce new print and digital advertisement campaigns to effectively engage audiences and increase traffic to new site
Some Examples of Print and Digital Advertising
PACKAGING / BRANDING
Trim packages (all the buttons, tags, and branded material that goes on a garment) are used as packaging and branding systems in the apparel industry. Here are a few examples of packages I have created for several lines I have designed.
Please see more examples in the Portfolio Tab.
To chronicle my brewing, I have been working on transcribing my recipes and brew philosophy to a blog. I am very behind on my posts and have over 3 dozen unique beer, cider, and mead recipes crafted that still need to be uploaded.